CAS: 8002-09-3 EINECS: 304-455-9 FEMA: 2904 HS.CODE: 38059090 Molecular Formula: C10H18O Moleclar Weight: 154.25
It is an essential oil obtained by the steam distillation of stumps, needles, twigs and cones from a variety of species of pine, particularly Pinus sylvestris. As of 1995, synthetic version was the “biggest single turpentine derivative”. Synthetic products accounted for 90% of sales as of 2000. Having vast experience in production do contact us for your order.
It is distinguished from other products from pine, such as turpentine, the low-boiling fraction from the distillation of pine sap, and rosin, the thick tar remaining after turpentine is distilled.
Chemically, it consists mainly of a-terpineol and other cyclic terpene alcohols.It may also contain terpene hydrocarbons, ethers, and esters. The exact composition depends on various factors, such as the variety of pine from which it is produced and the parts of the tree used.
- New GI Drum, 185 kg net each.80 drums per 20’FCL
- HDPE Drum, 172 kg net each.80 drums per 20’FCL
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards.
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
- avoid all possible sources of ignition (spark or flame)
Appearance Transparent oily liquid Relative Density, @ d20/4 0.885 to 0.900 Terpene Alcohols, by Dehydration, % 22% to 85% Distillation Range, @168 to 230°C, % v/v 90 min Moisture, % insoluble in cool water
* We Accept customized OEM services.
Application and Uses:
- It is used in aromatherapy, as a scent in bath oils.
- It is used more commonly as a cleaning product.
- It is used as a lubricant in small and expensive clockwork instruments.
- It is used varyingly as a disinfectant, sanitizer, mircobicide / microbistat, virucide, insecticide and as massage oil.
- It is also used as an effective herbicide where its action is to modify the waxy cuticle of plants, resulting in desiccation.
Pine Oil 42%
Govt Of Himachal